Upcoming ConcertsBuy Tickets
This concert is presented by The Friends of The Sydney.
Important COVID Safe information.
ALL patrons must read carefully and agree to these terms and conditions.
The Australian Institute of Music is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will continue to follow the advice from the Australian Government Department of Health. This is subject to change without notice. The Friends of the Sydney International Piano Competition will follow all directives by The Australian Institute of Music.
It is up to patrons whether they decide to attend the event or not. In accordance with the Live Performance Award and advice from the Department of Health, refunds will not be issued for discretionary nonattendance. See further information below.
At the venue please be prepared to follow the COVID Safe guidelines, failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the venue without ticket refund.
1. You must register your contact details on arrival. (This information will only be used as requested by government officials for contact tracing if needed.)
2. You may wear a face mask when inside the performance hall for the concert
3. You may use the hand sanitiser available to you.
4. You may be temperature checked
5. You must keep 1.5m distance between you and other people at all times.
6. You must sit in your assigned seat and not move until the end of the concert
7. You are encouraged to download the COVID safe app to your phone
24 Preludes Op.28
Nocturne in Db Major Op.27 No.2
Berceuse in Db Major Op.57
Nocturne in C# minor Op. post
Scherzo No. 3 in C# minor